YOUR EXPERT PUBLIC ADJUSTER IN INDIANA
Licensed Public Adjusters in the state of Indiana, our job is to prepare, negotiate and settle any type of property damage claims for residential and commercial property owners.
In Indiana, we, at Miller Public Adjsuters, have the passion and expertise to achieve a successful claim settlement.
Property Damage Insurance Claims We Specialize in:
- Storm, tornado, hail and wind insurance claims
- Fire and smoke damage claims which can be more prone in the winter time
- Ice damming caused by ice building up on the roof
- Building and roof collapse caused by weight of ice
- Water damage claims including frozen and burst pipes, overflow of sewer or drain, equipment failure, and accidental discharge to name a few
- Covered mold claims even if the insurance company doesn’t want to pay for them initially
- Theft and vandalism damage claims
“We wish to express our sincere thanks and gratitude for your professional services on our behalf. During our recent water damage experience, your involvement and expertise brought us peace of mind in a stressful situation and helped us to obtain a satisfactory claim settlement for us to return our home to normal.”
Resources for Indiana Insurance Claims
Here at Miller Public Adjusters, our goal is to provide expert service as well as be a resource for anyone in Indiana looking for help
Below are some Valuable Resource Links in Indiana:
- File a Complaint with Indiana Insurance Commissioner
- Indiana Contractor Online Search
- Indiana Insurance Commissioner Consumer Tips
Miller Public Adjusters is here to be your resource anytime you have an insurance claim. Contact us today for a Free Claim Consultation.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE EXPERTS GUIDE EBOOK
This expert’s guide will take you through the steps to manage your insurance claim from start to finish and help you maximize the settlement.