YOUR EXPERT PUBLIC ADJUSTER IN MICHIGAN
We are proudly licensed in Michigan which cover both upper and lower. As a licensed Public Adjuster, we prepare, negotiate and handle different types of property damage claims for residential and commercial property owners.
When it comes to Insurance Claim disputes in Michigan, Miller Public Adjusters has the expertise to achieve a successful claim settlement.
Need Help From a Michigan Public Adjuster?
Need Help From a Michigan Public Adjuster? Call now for your free claim review.
Property Damage Insurance Claims We Specialize in:
- Wind, hail, and storm damage insurance claims including tornado
- Ice damming caused by ice building up on the roof
- Building and roof collapse caused by weight of ice
- Fire damage and smoke damage from appliance or kitchen fires are common
- Water damage claims in Michigan can vary from equipment failure, overflow backup of sewer, to burst pipe and frozen pipes
- Mold damage, whether hidden or caused by water damage
- Theft and vandalism damage insurance claims
“Excellent experience. I had a major fire which destroyed my business. My Insurance company was hostile and adversarial at best. I hired Miller Public Adjusters. They did everything. I never had to have another conversation with a elusive and hostile insurance company. If I hadn’t hired this company to represent me, I would’ve lost everything.”
Resources for Michigan Insurance Claims
Licensed Public Adjusters in Michigan, our job is to be a resource for anyone in Michigan looking for help with their insurance claim.
Below are some Valuable Resource Links in Michigan:
- Your Guide to Homeowners Insurance for Michigan Consumers
- Insurance Misrepresentation in Michigan: What to Watch For
- How to File a Complaint with Michigan Insurance Commissioner
Miller Public Adjusters is here to be your resource anytime you have an insurance claim. Contact us today for a Free Claim Consultation.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE EXPERTS GUIDE EBOOK
This expert’s guide will take you through the steps to manage your insurance claim from start to finish and help you maximize the settlement.