YOUR EXPERT PUBLIC ADJUSTER IN WISCONSIN
With our company headquarters in Appleton, WI, Miller Public Adjusters has an unmatched reputation and local presence in Wisconsin.
We are the only go to Public Adjusting firm in Wisconsin for residential and commercial property owners who have suffered a property damage insurance claim. Our local expert Public Adjusters have the passion and expertise to achieve a successful claim settlement.
Office Location: 518 S Westland Dr. Appleton, WI 54914
Need Help From a Wisconsin Public Adjuster?
Need Help From a Wisconsin Public Adjuster? Call now for your free claim review.
Property Damage Insurance Claims We Specialize in:
- We help with fire damage and smoke damage insurance claims caused anytime of year but are most common in the winter time
- In winter, ice damming on roofs caused by ice and snow buildup is very common
- Roof and building collapse caused by the weight of ice and/or snow
- Damage caused by theft and vandalism
- Covered mold damage claims which result from water damage or is hidden behind walls, floors, or roofs
“Excellent experience. I had a major fire which destroyed my business. My Insurance company was hostile and adversarial at best. I hired Miller Public Adjusters. They did everything. I never had to have another conversation with a elusive and hostile insurance company. If I hadn’t hired this company to represent me, I would’ve lost everything.”
BAR OWNER, WI
Resources for Wisconsin Insurance Claims
In the entire state of Wisconsin, we are the top Public Adjusting firm who strives to provide expert service as well as be a resource even if it doesn’t make sense to hire us.
Below are some Valuable Resource Links in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin’s Consumer’s Guide to Homeowner’s Insurance
- Settling Property Insurance Claims in Wisconsin
- File a Complaint with the Wisconsin Insurance Commissioner
Miller Public Adjusters is here to be your resource anytime you have an insurance claim. Contact us today for a Free Claim Consultation.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE EXPERTS GUIDE EBOOK
This expert’s guide will take you through the steps to manage your insurance claim from start to finish and help you maximize the settlement.